internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] hurricanes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] hurricanes
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:19:31 -0400

On Sep 23, 2004, at 12:44 PM, Jason Laughlin wrote:

And lest anyone think all of this is simply coincidence, check out this map ;-)

http://photomatt.net/dropbox/2004/09/election-hurricane.gif

I was actually think about this the other day whilst reading a newspaper article about the Ivan related deaths in the Florida pan-handle.

What happens if someone casts a no-excuse absentee ballot, but dies before election day? Does the vote still count? I know dead people are allowed to run for office, and I know that they're allowed to vote in Illinois, but what about the other states?