internetworkers - [internetworkers] books, time, and money

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] books, time, and money
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:45:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

>And so that I might have more time for reading and more money to spend on
>books,

I can't help you with more time but since moving to Charlotte (oooh, that's
why I'm not on the list as much...) and clearing out some clutter I sold some
books to the local used book store where I recieved a chunk of instore
credit. I perused their shelves I was surprised by the wide variety and
timely-ness of the selection. So just another option besides the library of
course.

- SL

  • [internetworkers] books, time, and money, Scott Lundgren, 09/21/2004