internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ivan threatens jamaica

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ivan threatens jamaica
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:57:17 -0400

Did anyone see this obscure film - funny as hell BTW.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0090297/

I used to watch Leonard Rossiter in "The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin" on PBS as a kid.

*I didn't get where I am today...*
By selling ice cream tasting of book-ends,pumice stone and West Germany.
By biting people in the changing room.

Ian Meyer wrote:

The movie is in English but the actors have such strong Jamaican accents that
there are subtitles in English for much of the movie.

that sounds awesome

~ian