internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Any other Cingular Customers Without Service?b

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Any other Cingular Customers Without Service?b
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:46:20 -0400

Calvin Powers wrote:

Howdy,

I haven't been able to make a call on my cingular wireless call all day. I called their toll free number (from somone else's phone) and got a message about an "Outage" in my area. I did not stay on the line to talk to a customer service rep because I figured there would be a long long wait and I was using someone else's phone.

It's been pretty flakey in and around durham.

Simon