internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] European voltage question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] European voltage question
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:25:04 -0400

You appear to have a multi-voltage device. So all you need a prong-adaptor
thing. They are about $3 each at Radioshack, or you can buy them in sets. In
some countries, they will have multiple standards, though I am not sure
about France.

To save myself some money, I bought a very short extension cord with a
splitter on the end (to three outlets). This allowed me to use three US
prong chargers with only one prong converter. It also took stress off the
chargers that plug directly into the socket.

David