internetworkers - [internetworkers] Help with Moral

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Help with Moral
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:31:32 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

An old friend whose son is fighting in Afghanistan has written to ask if I
can help get the word out that our soldiers in the Middle East are homesick
and love to get and watch tapes of hometown high school (and possibly
college) ball games. ... I said I'd try to start a meme.... Any suggestions
or pointers? (The first email quoted below was originally to a mutual
teacher friend; the second is in response to my "sure, I'll give it a go"
reply.) ~B