internetworkers - [internetworkers] FW: RE: Soft Copy of Early Voting Instructions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FW: RE: Soft Copy of Early Voting Instructions
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:16:55 -0400

Hi Folks,

Here's some information on how to vote early (it comes from the WakeDems,
but it (obviously:)) applies to all voters).

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSEE, MBA, PMP
Project Manager
Office of the Governor
State Department of Information Technology Services
colleen.mccarthy AT ncmail.net
W (919) 981-5300