internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] your terror alert for today says....

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sil Greene" <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] your terror alert for today says....
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:39:01 -0400 (EDT)

Paul Jones wrote:
> works for me.
> (still the number one "paul jones" on google!)

i can (still) get to Froogle, but the other services seem solidly offline.

tho the Paul Jones hits on Froogle are pretty varied. i didn't know you
were a distiller and a nature photographer, paul! ;)

http://www.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=wf&q=paul%20jones

whiskey?
http://www.kaleden.com/detail,john-paul-jones,64195.html

kitty?
http://www.shopimpactimages.com/?item|924

Paul Smith wrote:
> That is just awfully suspicious timing:
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=749&e=1&u=/nm/20040726/bs_nm/tech_google_ipo_dc

Yup. Never thought I'd see Google fall to a Wall-Street-generated DDOS.

--S