internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Triangle Freecycles (was: Recycling CDs)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Triangle Freecycles (was: Recycling CDs)
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:40:04 -0400

I don't suppose that there is a way to subscribe to the larger
trianglefreecycle and get all the county freecycle postings.
This is one of the flaws of the Yahoo groups.
It would be nice to be able to have Uber groups where if you
subscribed to one group, you would get postings to all and vice versa.

The amount of cross posting I have to deal with as a moderator on a
number of dog groups would greatly be reduced.
Joanna

  • RE: [internetworkers] Triangle Freecycles (was: Recycling CDs), Wolfe, Joanna, 07/14/2004