internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Recycling CDs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Recycling CDs
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:37:34 -0400

mentioned on the thread, try putting the music on freecycle...as for
the data ones, i just pop then in th emicrowave for a few seconds then
todd 'em.

(mind you, its the dorm 'wave, not my own, i'd never do that in my own
microwave. also, if you want to get really interesting, put a while
stack in there, not many sparks, but they start to melt together)

~ian