internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Office Depot recycles -- free

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Office Depot recycles -- free
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:10:22 -0400 (EDT)

And if you want to know exactly what they do with those parts, and whether
they're being shipped off to China, then read this old article:
http://news.com.com/2100-1008_3-1023164.html

I was skeptical at first, but it seems like they're really trying to do
the right thing.

-Alan

In reference to Sil Greene's message: