internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Our Demon-haunted World

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Our Demon-haunted World
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:38:00 -0400 (EDT)

In reference to Sil Greene's message:
> Reported 04.07.12 23:13 from Alan MacHett:
> .:http://diskbooks.org/hs.html
> .:"Demon Possession Handbook For Human Service Workers"
>
> This site also brings you the wonders of "Bible Sex Facts"
> (http://diskbooks.org/bsf.html) ... Alan, how exactly did you run across
> this place?

It was several pages into a search for "U.S. demon possession". The page
title caught my attention, of course. I could just imagine social
services workers going around the US armed with this manual. "Now, before
you adopt this child, Article 12 of Chapter 3requires us to have your
house blessed. You see, his mother was a pagan whore that lay with
demons. Little Damien might be a child of Satan, you see..."

I shouldn't judge. I mean, after all it might very well be demons causing
all these bugs and system failures on my machine. Repent! Repent, ye
Linux spawn!

:\
Alan