internetworkers - [internetworkers] "Outfoxed" documentary, Sunday, 7:00 PM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Post" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] "Outfoxed" documentary, Sunday, 7:00 PM
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:17:34 -0400

"Outfoxed," a documentary about Fox News is screening at "house parties," Sunday, 7:00PM.

"After we watch the movie, comedian Al Franken and director Robert Greenwald will join us through a nationwide interactive conference call."

Move-On is emailing notices about the screening http://action.moveon.org/outfoxed/thanks.html?event_ids=152036&user_id=618841

Remembering "intellectual-property" interests I've seen on this list, this copy caught my eye (OK it's about ''fair use'' rather than Open Source, but still!-)
"He (Director Greenwald) has retained the services of several intellectual-property lawyers and experts to help him navigate the ambiguous legal terrain.

"The legal strategy for ''Outfoxed'' was still being devised by Greenwald's legal team, which includes the Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig and Chris Sprigman, a fellow at Stanford Law School's Center for Internet and Society"
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/11/magazine/11FOX.html

Ed Wesolowski