internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Crazy Mae's in Carrboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael <michael AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Crazy Mae's in Carrboro
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:33:49 -0400 (EDT)

*points to what Simon said*

That. Spotted Dog and Francesca's are very good and very successful.
Their catering business is doing really well. They really are more
successful than I think they realized they would be.

Now, if only I could sell my boss on this idea. "See, we have so much to
do, isn't that great? Now I'm going to stop doing some of it."

;)

--
www.robustmcmanlypants.org/blog "Get off my desk
Michael Williams before you get them