internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] DragonCon

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] DragonCon
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:18:44 -0400

I'm going! Count me in for an internetworker's party

Joe Komenda wrote:

Hey all,

I plan on going to DragonCon in Atlanta http://www.dragoncon.org/ - it'll be my first trip down there and I was wondering if anyone knew of fun places to go in the evenings?

It's a company trip, and I might be able to sponsor an Internetworkers-size party if there is someplace cozy like OCSC or the Speakeasy at Tylers. Nothing too, ah, *risqué* (i.e, not the Cheetah Club!), as these would be comic geeks, and I don't want to scare 'em. >:-D

Any suggestions for a good time would be welcome - you can send them off list if you prefer, to dragon AT komejo.com

Many thanks!
Joe K