internetworkers - [internetworkers] NCSU Campus Police (Was: July 4th)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NCSU Campus Police (Was: July 4th)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:26:40 -0400

Not too long story made short:

I was at reader's corner, picked up a Rush Limbaugh book for 25 cents.

Burned it on tucker beach

cops called

almost arrested me

issued me a ticket

end of story. or so i thought.

so i go to my campus appearance ticket meeting, the guy brings up old stuff that i thought was resolved (the wet tshirt pics form the wolf web that i got on college humor and fark and others on my www4.ncsu.edu space and almost killed a server) and now im getting my network connection to my dorm room cut off, have to go to the counseling center, and have to write an autobiographical paper to gain a better insight into myself.

yay.