internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Be my neighbor!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Be my neighbor!
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:29:23 -0400

Am I the only one who sees the vision of Uzi putting on Fred Rogers sweater and slippers and singing an insipid little tune?

It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood --
a wonderful day for a neighbor. Would
you be mine? Could
you be mine?

Yes, I've always wanted to have a neighbor
just like you!
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood
with you.........

I just wanted to know. Because, if I am the only one, maybe I should get help.

BigLee

uzoma nwosu wrote:

There's an opening in the complex. Everyone's pretty cool and the ad says the rest:
Unique Chapel Hill Living Possibility: Two blocks from Franklin
Street, two bedrooms, backdoor, attic storage, large front yard. One of
five units with attached parking lot for residents. All residents are
over 30, culturally diverse and good neighbors, and we seek the same.
Rent is $600, small pets possible. For more information contact Julia
at jrnichol AT email.unc.edu or evenings at 933-1501.

Uzoma
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

.