internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Photo Finishing, Camera Repair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Photo Finishing, Camera Repair
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:02:26 -0400

There are a lot of good photo finishing services, but none
that I would say are outstanding. There was once a commercial
photofinishing place behind Bernie Bachelor in Cameron Village,
but I don't think it is still there.
We have found that Southeastern Camera on Peace Street has
knowledgeable staff for repair work. We have been very satisfied
with their service.
Good luck, Roger

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
Does anyone have a photo finishing service and a camera repair service in
Raleigh or Cary that they could recommend?