internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 17, Issue 15

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: AlMaur777 AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 17, Issue 15
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:12:56 EDT

Hi everyone.

Anyone know anything about the voting machine debates? There are two bills in front of the NC legislature now aimed at stopping approval of voting machines until 2005, not far enough, I suspect from what I've been reading. Salon has been on a crusade about it for a few years now and BlackBoxVoting.com does a fairly comprehensive job on the con side.

I'd love to talk to programmers or IT folks with any expertise and knowledgable opinions.

thanks

Allan

Allan Maurer

919-667-1733

Published in magazines from Playboy to Modern Maturity, books, newspapers, and thousands of articles online.

http://www.localtechwire.com/, daily technology, biotech, and business news site covering the southeast. Winner of the North Carolina Electronics and Information Technology Association (NCEITA) Media of the Year award, 2003.

http://www.carolinasbest.com/, an online exploration of the Carolinas.

http://www.bestfilmfests.com/, a portal and online magazine about films, film festivals, making movies, travel and more.

Resume, clips of my work:

http://www.hometownaol.com/almaur777

  • [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 17, Issue 15, AlMaur777, 06/16/2004