internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need advice from web designers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need advice from web designers
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:13:09 -0400

Hi--

I'm with Web Performance, Inc., a local company that currently makes a web load and stress testing product. I'm trying to find out if there's a need for a performance-oriented product targeted at web designers, and could really use some feedback from some of the web designers on the list.

The URL below links to a short survey. Besides our everlasting gratitude, the first 20 InternetWorker web designers who fill it out will receive $20 each via PayPal. Please feel free to pass along the link to other local lists.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2LBLV2RCW

Thanks in advance,

--Michael

Web Performance, Inc.