internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] He's Baaaack!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joe Komenda <komejo AT komejo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] He's Baaaack!
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:09:47 -0400

Oh yeah, I should prolly get folks caught up...

For anyone who joined in the last year and a half, I was on the list for a looong time. Helped with the website, went to a lot of meetings. Then I joined Red Hat and got crushed by the workload and email volume, so I took a break.

Well, I left Red Hat in March and started at http://www.lulu.com - and I'm having a lot of fun. I just got back from HeroesCon in Charlotte, for example, and I'll be going to DragonCon in Atlanta.

That's all for now... see y'all at the next gathering!

Joe K