internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dinner suggestions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dinner suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:35:28 -0400

i think this place Maria references is called Talula's (i'm probably spelling it wrong). also, my suggestion (and i don't know if this is too down-scale for you and your guest) is Carrburritos. you can get veggie wraps, or nice fish burritos and the environment is WAAYYYY relaxed. indoor/outdoor seating, too.