internetworkers - [internetworkers] Urban Hiker readings at The Regulator on Wednesday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Urban Hiker readings at The Regulator on Wednesday
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:40:19 -0400 (EDT)

I'm cordially inviting you to The Regulator Bookstore in Durham this
Wednesday evening for author readings from past Urban Hiker magazine
articles. I am honored to be chosen to read a five-minute selection from my
story "Skid and Twister," which appeared in the September 2001 issue. (It's a
dog-and-pony show, so to speak.)

~~~~~~~~~
Place: The Regulator Bookstore, 720 Ninth Street, Durham