internetworkers - [internetworkers] summer internship

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kim Ashley <kimazoid AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] summer internship
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:49:02 -0700 (PDT)

We're looking for a summer intern at my company, please see position
description below and forward to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks!
Kim

Usability Practice Internship
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC)

What would I be doing?
Activities might include any of the following: Assist in usability
tests, heuristic evaluations, field studies, or other types of user
research for the bcbsnc.com website and web-based applications.
Analyze, synthesize, and communicate findings back to product teams.
Assist Usability Practice staff in developing and documenting UI
designs. Provide concrete, actionable recommendations that teams can
use to fix problems found. Present findings and recommendations to
BCBSNC staff.

Will I get paid for this?
Yes, the internship pays $12 per hour.

What are the hours?
You will be expected to work 15-20 hours per week for 3-4 months over
the summer of 2004.

How do I apply ?
Send your resume to usability AT bcbsnc.com or phone Stephanie Perun at
765.7070.

  • [internetworkers] summer internship, Kim Ashley, 05/14/2004