internetworkers - [internetworkers] images, please?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: MCW <mcw AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] images, please?
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:19:52 -0400

Hello all,
I am finishing up a book on open source for managers, and I'm collecting
screenshots to include. Can anyone on the list help me with the following?

any Linux version of Netscape, browser view and email view
Lindows desktop
StarOffice (view of Writer, Calc, and Impress)
an Linux version of Mozilla email
KMail
SquirrelMail
also, if someone will send me a little piece of PHP or somesuch, then I can
do
the screenshot for QuantaPlus
I also need a whole bunch of Webmin doing various things shots... please let
me know if you are willing to trade beer for taking these!

These should be uncompressed TIFFs (GIMP: acquire.. screenshot, then save as
TIFF). Not sent to the list, needless to say...

Thanks so much for the help!
Maria

  • [internetworkers] images, please?, MCW, 05/12/2004