internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Toyota Camry Parts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Toyota Camry Parts
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:15:49 -0400

Ian Meyer wrote:

better yet, get one thta goes

aoooooo-gah like the old cars in cartoons do

Here ya go:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=231&catalogId=10101&langId=-1&storeId=10101

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org