internetworkers - [internetworkers] Camry Horn, Part II

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Camry Horn, Part II
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:02:38 -0400

Thanks much to all for the suggestions! Yes, I did check the fuse (see
below). Does anyone have a (working) multimeter that they could bring to
the gathering tonight? Thanks! Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
> 1106 East Wing, CB 7600
> Chapel Hill, NC 27514
phone: 919-966-2059 beeper 216-1995
fax: 919-966-6407
email: camccart AT unch.unc.edu

> Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed are not those of the McLendon
Clinical Laboratories, nor of the UNC Health Care System or its management
:)