internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Weather feeds for web sites

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Weather feeds for web sites
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 21:39:17 -0400 (EDT)

seconded, if imagery is all you want:

I've been partial to http:www.wunderground.com/ for many years. Their
results pages are a bit cluttered and ads-heavy, but they offer a lot of
weather info (they even have astronomical charts). Check out this page
for an example of icons:
http://www.wunderground.com/geo/BannerPromo/US/NC/Chapel_Hill.html
A link to any such page can be found about half-way down any results page.

I've also "borrowed" four-day forecast images from
http://www.intellicast.com/ , but I can't recall or find an example url
right now. Besides, I think they want $$$ for such services (it's
sponsored by American Express).

- Alan