internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] May Gathering Reminder

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] May Gathering Reminder
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 13:20:47 -0400

Oohh! Oooh!! Oooh!! I'll be there!! RSVP +1 (maybe +2)

dave m.

On Tuesday, May 4, 2004, at 12:39 PM, Alan MacHett wrote:

Hey! if you missed it the first time, here's the obligatory reminder about
this Thursday's Gathering in Durham. Now, if you know you'll be there,
just give me a quick heads-up so I can let Drew, the chef, know
approximately how many of us to feed.

see ya there!
Alan MacHett

WHO: Triangle InterNetWorkers
WHAT: Monthly Gathering
WHEN: 7pm Thursday 06 May 2004
WHERE: the Federal -[ http://thefederal.net/ ]-
914 W Main Street
Durham, NC 27701
919-680-8611
WHY: celebrate warmer weather, try a new bar, swap anti-virus tips, ...
oh! do we really need a reason to drink together?
HOW: ...to get there; Directions edited from MapQuest:

from Raleigh-ish:
- Take I-40 West
- Merge onto NC-147 N (Durham Frwy) via exit number 279B toward
DURHAM/DOWNTOWN
- Take the DUKE ST exit -- exit number 12C
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto S DUKE ST
- Turn LEFT onto W MAIN ST

from Chapel Hill-ish:
- Take FORDHAM BLVD/US-15 N/US-501 N/DURHAM CHAPEL HILL BLVD
- Take the US-15 N/US-501 N exit -- exit number 105A -- toward
I-85/DURHAM/DOWNTOWN/DUKE UNIV/MED CTR
- Merge onto US-15 BYP N/US-501 BYP N
- Merge onto NC-147 S (Durham Frwy) via exit number 108B
- Take the CHAPEL HILL ST exit -- exit number 13
- Turn LEFT onto W CHAPEL HILL ST
- Turn LEFT onto S DUKE ST
- Turn LEFT onto W MAIN ST

The Federal stands across the street from Brightleaf Square, and it's
right next to James Joyce pub and Rainbow Chinese restaurant (big,
glow-in-the-dark, pink and white sign - can't miss it).