internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Knudsen's Recipe Book

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Parker, David X" <dmp31526 AT GlaxoWellcome.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Knudsen's Recipe Book
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:12:58 -0400

While you're there, see the entire Institute of Official Cheer. I especially
love the Gallery of Regrettable Food (of which the Knudsen section is a
part), Interior Desecrators, the Dorcus Collection, and the Art of Art
Frahm. Hilarious!

There's a Gallery of Regrettable Food in book form and one Interior
Desecrators coming soon.

- Dave P.