internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Iron Chef America

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Iron Chef America
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:32:38 -0400

Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com> wrote:

>First pig ears and now crab brains.  What's cooking at Maria's?  I'm not
>sure I want to know.

I'm just glad Emeril isn't a part of it. He irritates me endlessly.

I think Tony Bourdain would have been a great one to have in the brouhaha.
He's a badass cooking machine.

And where are the women in the Iron Chef mix??!! Nigella might not beat "the
Big Bad Trained Chefs" but she'd be hella cool, nonetheless. The Barefoot
Contessa would be a contender, but she's too nice for such a competition. And
that uber southern woman who cooks stuff nearly as unhealthy as Two Fat
Ladies used to--she wouldn't hold up, but she'd tell them all where to stick
it after it was all over. :)

I'd like to see Racheal Ray in there with the Big Dogs. They'd grind her dumb
ass to a fine powder, not even suitable for a garnish.

And Martha Stewart sooooo should be in the Iron Chef-off. She'd slay everyone.

Yes. I do indeed watch The Food Network a lot. A whole lot.

Love,
Beth

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.