internetworkers - [internetworkers] Benefit for Durham Crisis Response Center

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Benefit for Durham Crisis Response Center
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:02:45 -0400

hey InterNetWorkers --

I just got news that some bands will be playing at Jo & Joe's in Durham this Thursday. Thought I'd forward it along in case anyone is interested. dave m.
--
Good weather, good brew, good food, and good music!
Little Miss Messy and friends are donating their time for a good cause:

Durham Crisis Response Center Benefit
Thursday April 22 9pm
$5 donation
Joe and Jo’s
27 W Main St
Durham, NC 27701-3217
phone: (919) 688-3322
Downtown Durham
For directions:
<http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/13325643/>

9pm Destroyed by Kittens
10pm Little Miss Messy
11pm Rosebuds

Please come help raise money for this worthy cause.
Joe and Jo’s is a great restaurant bar with plenty of outdoor seating for this great weather.

Hope to see you there!
--

  • [internetworkers] Benefit for Durham Crisis Response Center, matusiak, 04/20/2004