internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Democratic caucuses tomorrow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Democratic caucuses tomorrow
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:02:58 -0400

True...but I'm going to vote for Kucinich (who is still running). I figure if there are some Kucinich representatives at the convention, they may be able to influence the platform a bit. So while we know who the nominee is, there is still some point in expressing your preference, even if your preference isn't running anymore. Edwards supporters are hoping he wins here in NC, which may make him more attractive as a VP candidate.

I do agree that it's frustrating. Ah, well.

Diana