internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] A live peep show for chickens

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] A live peep show for chickens
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:39:28 -0400

on Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 02:35:11PM -0400, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

> On Apr 8, 2004, at 2:23 PM, K. Jo Garner wrote:
>
> >I didn't see the chicken doing anything for anyone else. Just for me.
> >So
> >if it's live how can I not see other people's wishes played out for my
> >edification as well?
>
> Hmm... Maybe it works like I imagine the porn peepshows work, with
> individuals coming to the site being sent to one of a number of
> "chickens" working, so there's a one on one relationship between the
> viewer and viewed.
>
> Not that I'd know that's how they work, of course.

It doesn't seem to know how to combine commands.

'make sweet love' works. 'funky monkey' works. 'make sweet funky monkey
love' just makes it do the funky monkey. 'eat your television' seems to
have upset it. A lot. 'eat a big mac' made it cover it's eyes in shame,
apparently...

Buy "Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from Presentation, 2/e" today!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/159059231X/heskecominc-20/ref=nosim/