internetworkers - [internetworkers] Installing Linux on a dead badger

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Installing Linux on a dead badger
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:21:00 -0400

"Let's face it: any script kiddie with a pair of pliers can put Red Hat on a Compaq, his mom's toaster, or even the family dog. But nothing earns you geek points like installing Linux on a dead badger. So if you really want to earn your wizard hat, just read the following instructions, and soon your friends will think you're slick as caffeinated soap."

http://www.strangehorizons.com/index.pl?Contents=/2004/20040405/ badger.shtml

Personally, I think this could bring installfests to a whole new level.

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/