internetworkers - Re: Cider lovers (was Re: [internetworkers] April Gathering attheFederal?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Cider lovers (was Re: [internetworkers] April Gathering attheFederal?)
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:21:14 -0400

Beth wrote:

If I must. Of course, the true goal is totally sensory deprevation and
maximum brain cell death, so whatever it takes, I'm in.

Wormwood thrives in this climate.

Speaking of homebrew, why aren't you ciderheads taking matters into your own hands?

The spot on Glenwood that now hosts the Mellow Mushroom was slated to get an honest to god cideria, but plans were dropped.

--rt