internetworkers - [internetworkers] "Liberal" talk radio network goes live today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] "Liberal" talk radio network goes live today
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:02:45 -0500

FYI, Al Franken's new radio talk show goes live today on the Air America Network at 12noon:

http://www.airamericaradio.com/

There's no local radio station broadcasting the show, so you'll have to find a streaming source to one of the stations carrying it, if that's even possible. The stations I looked into were tiny and didn't have streaming audio capability. The web site is just a single page for now and there's no way to stream the show from the actual site, but they're just getting started.

I'm excited to see a counterpoint to the disinformation being put out by the "genius" with "talent on loan from god" from the author of:

Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0525947647/qid=1080744567/sr=2 -1/ref=sr_2_1/102-9329387-9861719

Liberal Takeover?
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/Politics/Liberal_Radio_040311-1.html

A report on Air America's proposed lineup of shows:

http://www.notgeniuses.com/archives/001678.html

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC