internetworkers - [internetworkers] new (hopefully permanent) email address

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] new (hopefully permanent) email address
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:55:22 -0500

Since I know a lot of InternetWorkers, and I'm too lazy to keep an up to date address book, I thought I'd spam you guys with my new email address. This one *should* be permanent. A big Hello to all of you who don't know who I am and have to suffer yet another hit to your mail client ;)

My new address is:

rowland AT cashi.us

FYI, the Cashi is a river, a haunt of mine in my younger days, is in eastern NC, it runs from Windsor to the Albemarle sound, and flows close to the Roanoke River and Middle River.

Thanks,
Rowland

P.S. My new MSP (Mail Server Provider) rocks! They support IMAP and provide web mail as well, and it's free (for me, anyway) Thanks Craig and Diana!

  • [internetworkers] new (hopefully permanent) email address, Rowland Smith, 03/17/2004