internetworkers - [internetworkers] Pave Walkway

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dan Wilson" <sipacate AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Pave Walkway
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:07:34 -0500

I recommend Jason Hartline www.jasonhartline.com .

He is good for lots of stuff like this. I've used him for numberous home projects like this and have found him to be dependable and his prices fair.

Jason Hartline  625.2375

dw

hey all,

does anyone have someone to recommend to pave our walkway?
I was thinking of some sort of attractive flagstones,
maybe? Currently, we have a walkway made out of lava rocks
which I hate, esp on days like today when it rains and
turns into giant puddle.

thanks
suzanne
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • [internetworkers] Pave Walkway, Dan Wilson, 03/15/2004