internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] And the sky ripped open...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] And the sky ripped open...
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:01:11 -0500 (EST)

Reported 04.03.01 15:53 from zman:
.:On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, David R.Matusiak wrote:
.:> ...and Unix licenses poured thru the gaping wound.
.:> "Dedicated hosting provider to pay SCO for Unix IP license"
.:> Is it getting hot in here?

.:It is there, they've been Slashdotted. You can't reach the hosting company
.:at all.
.:
.:http://forum.ev1servers.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42229

Seems kinda counter-productive for a hosting company to attract
Slashdot's attention. "Gee, I feel like tossing my profit margins this
month. Let's see if we can piss off all of our customers
simultaneously!"

You'd think they'd know better.
--s

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)