internetworkers - [internetworkers] new adventures - new contact info

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don Rua" <rua AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] new adventures - new contact info
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:25:44 -0500

Friends & Colleagues,

After a whirlwind tour with "Team FullSeven", the time has come for me
to move on to new challenges. From the foundation in 1999 to now, I have
greatly enjoyed my experiences with all stakeholders in the adventure.
FullSeven Technologies has always been fueled by great people
internally/externally as well as great teamwork, and I believe the win-win
philosophy will be key to many future successes as well.

I have relocated to Florida, but I'm still plugged into the
Internetworkers list, and hope to create ties between RTP and Florida
technology/startup landscapes. My heartfelt thanks to Michael T. and the
many others responsible for giving the group a means to connect and
communicate. My new contact information is:

Email: rua AT mindspring.com
Phone: 352.860.0219

I am currently evaluating opportunities to work in a marketing/bizdev
management position, either with an established team or as part of a
founding team. Introductions to key individuals and/or companies expanding
in Florida appreciated. A copy of my latest resume is available at
http://www.mindspring.com/~rua. I look forward to an opportunity to engage
in the future.

Regards,

Don Rua

[Why Florida? - 4th largest technology workforce state, #1 state for
international commerce, 3 of the top ten US startup incubators, 4 of the top
ten Best Cities for Entrepreneurs, and of course......year round sunshine.]

  • [internetworkers] new adventures - new contact info, Don Rua, 02/29/2004