internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gastroenteritis

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur" <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gastroenteritis
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:15:56 -0800 (PST)

I had a bout with it last fall. Left me so ruined that I passed out
on the bathroom floor of Carmichael at UNC. Not a pleasant place to
put your face. Also not pleasant to be questioned by the cops (who
thought I might be hopped up on something) when you feel like you're
going to ... well, best not to get too graphic.

The doc I went to the next day said the same thing - gastroenteritis,
and basically, rest up, and it will pass. I did, and it did, and so
there it is. It's a terrible way to spend a few days though - I
recommend avoiding it by washing your hands a lot.

Jesse
norovirus veteran

=====