internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Can you spot fake smiles?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <pwcory AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Can you spot fake smiles?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:46:20 -0500

14 out of 20 with no prior reading. Does this mean I can get a job with Homeland Security now?

Paul

On Feb 9, 2004, at 4:47 PM, Jason Laughlin wrote:

15 out of 20 - but I knew from other reading to watch for cues other than the smile ;-) I won't give away the trick here though.

Jason

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
This was pretty cool-- look at 20 videos of smiles and see if you can tell who's giving a fake smile:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/smiles/index.shtml
I was pretty bad with a score of 50%.