internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 2/5 3:30 EFF's Cory Doctorow at UNC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 2/5 3:30 EFF's Cory Doctorow at UNC
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:58:27 -0500

Tanner Lovelace wrote:

Paul Jones wrote:

fear not! i am looking for an evening venue say a book signing...

Sweet! Paul, you rock! :-) I'll watch for the announcement to be posted
here.

Thanks,
Tanner

So Paul,

I keep seeing announcements about the 3:30 event, but nothing
about anything in the evening so people who work (especially
those of us ill-fated enough to work in Raleigh) could attend
too. What's the word? Are we going to be left out in the cold?

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace