internetworkers - [internetworkers] Cabin Fever, anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Cabin Fever, anyone?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:58:22 -0500

Besides whittling little friends out of soap and re-re-organizing the sock collection, what is everyone doing to battle Winter Insanity?

I was able to scale the icy walls of Jones Ferry Road yesterday and managed to get into Weaver Street Market with a pastry and a cup of coffee. mmmmm.... coffee... But I wasn't there relaxing in the cafe for 10 minutes before the store manager came to kick us all out.

Other than that, I'm thinking of constructing some special clothing out of Saran Wrap and Hollofil insulation in order to attempt an extended trek across the barren, frozen plain. I'm going out looking for a pack of trustworthy dogs and a sled that is in workable shape. Carrboro Iditarod 2004!!

Last traveler alive (and with a pack of smokes) WINS!
dave m.

--
Lots to do. Better get started. >>> http://ibiblio.org/matusiak/