internetworkers - [internetworkers] Place for February Gathering - Ideas Needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ken Pugh <kpughmisc AT pughkilleen.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Place for February Gathering - Ideas Needed
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:13:30 -0500

I'm organizing the gather for February for the Durham area

Jo and Joe's are half-booked with a Duke group starting around 8:30 (and who normally don't show up until 9:00). Michael suggest not starting earlier than 7:00, so to find another place.

I tried Tyler's in Carrboro, but they may already have a party for that night (the scheduler is hard to get a hold of).

Does anyone have a suggestion for this end of town? (Chapel Hill or Durham)?

Thanks.

Ken