internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Snow Day! (too bad it's Sunday)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Albert Venczel" <apvenczel AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Snow Day! (too bad it's Sunday)
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:16:53 -0500

Today was a perfect Day to go skiing; Too bad I'm the only one in Toronto though without a car,

Well at least I can walk to Church with my Big Ideas, Hey is an tech help on the way?!?

---
Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
- Jesus of Nazareth
>From: "Kristen James Eberlein"
>To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/"
>Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Snow Day! (too bad it's Sunday)
>Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:59:35 -0500
>
>Definitely stay home ... I ventured out to buy groceries early this morning
>(no, no, not bread and milk; snow fills me with the desire to have every
>burner on my stove occupied with soup stock), and saw three accidents within
>about four blocks ...
>
>Still, I've got some fabulous turkey, chicken, and vegetable stocks in the
>making :) Not to mention a pot of black bean chili into which I will swirl
>cilantro/lemon pesto ...
>
>K.

  • Re: [internetworkers] Snow Day! (too bad it's Sunday), Albert Venczel, 01/25/2004