internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: RTP business whines for cheap (and pretty) labor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lori Laubach <lorilral1 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: RTP business whines for cheap (and pretty) labor
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:45:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

With such a lovely attitude, it's no wonder Mr. Crisp attracts only the
"dregs of the programming world". It certainly doesn't help that there is no
careers/jobs section on his web site. How many programmers (or anyone else)
are interested in companies that don't give some thought to presenting their
workplace, the opportunities, and some information about their culture,
benefits, whatever they have to offer. The INS (which doesn't exist anymore,
but don't get me started) is the least of his problems.
L3