internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] car for sale

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] car for sale
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:38:53 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Beth wrote:
> >> I have a 1995 Ford Taurus for sale. Green. About 86,000 miles. Needs a
> >> rear brake job and two new tires. The radiator and water pump each have
> >> a leak that has to be fixed. Power steering, locks, windows. Tape deck
> >> and radio--no CD player. Make me an offer.
> No. Sorry. But the body is fine. It's parked at my place in Carrboro.
> 107-B W. Carr Street, if anyone wants to see it.
> Beth
> 593-4198

I'm very interested. It's in the price range of a car I can fix up for my
mom. Auto or stick? Though I don't get paid till next week so I need to
crunch some numbers this evening to see if it's a go this week, I'd like
to come look at it in the next day or 2. What's your schedule like?

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com