internetworkers - [internetworkers] looking for a speaker for Greensboro, NC, Feb 12

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] looking for a speaker for Greensboro, NC, Feb 12
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:02:26 -0500 (EST)

To InterNetWorker:

I'm trying to help out with a session for the N-TEN conference
(http://www.nten.org/conferences-NC) in Greensboro, NC, on Feb. 12.

They'd like to have a session on "Internet Privacy" and I offered to
help find a speaker, but I haven't been able to find anyone yet.

For content, I think they want to cover cookies, firewalls, ways to
protect agency computers. The audience includes nonprofit leaders and tech
support people.

They have enough other sessions so this one could be cut.

Any suggestions for a speaker?

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)

  • [internetworkers] looking for a speaker for Greensboro, NC, Feb 12, Judy Hallman, 01/16/2004